Thursday, April 3, 2008

Day N without Dan in Penang

God knows how long it has been..it's been saddening, frustrating, dissapointing days that I didn't even bother to take notice of.

It's all the end. It's the end. I failed. I failed O'God. But I still love You. I learn how to love You more, and more. This is a great lesson. Thank You for being wiv me, teaching me each and everyday, where I seemed to have ignored.

It's the best lesson that I ever had. I learn how to be stronger in life. I learn I have to put You first. You're the first and I must not sabotage that. Father in heaven, strengthen me once again, as I surrender all to You. Tell me what will be good for me, and I will follow. Please don't let me take things into my own hands again. Show me the path that you want me to take. O' Lord, I pray for Your presence to be with me. There's nothing for me to hold on to anymore.

Please heal my wounds Lord, stitch it back one by one. May I be fully restored once again to serve You Lord.

Thank You Lord once again. All things work together for the good for those who Love God.

No comments: