Sunday, April 20, 2008

Day 17 without Dan- the interview in KL

It's my 3rd day now in KL...

I took the 7pm bus straight after work and reached KL at about 10pm. Although I didn't have a good nite sleep before, I couldn't seem to rest my eyes. My mind was wondering about so many things that I'm going to face in the near future if all things go well; I'd have to move to a new place, I'll be all alone again, and I've to leave my family again. This time, I'm gonna be really alone coz Aunt Maggie's not there anymore.

Hmm..I wonder if I could actually deal with it and handle all things by myself. I perfectly know what I have to do and the daily chores I've to work on, but I just didn't really need to put my hands on those previously. I guess I just need to put a little practice and everything will be fine.
Back in the bus, I was accompanied by the mp3s I recorded in my phone. I've got Ayu's final song's demo sung by Juwita Suwito, and a few other real cool tracks. The song reminded me of the finals, and Juwita. Gee, I can't wait for her to come up with her new album.

The walk-in interview was the next day. Of course everybody would be nervous and excited about it, and I can't seem to really sleep that night. I woke up the next morning feeling dazed, but it doesn't seem to matter to me coz there's more important things for me to face. I reached the hotel very early, and I wasn't the only one. There were so many more waiting to get into the holding room. Over the hours, I guess there were about 400-500 that people showed up, n I believe there were many experience ones. I laid everything in God's hands, and I pray for His presence to be with me. Without Him, I am nothing.

There were 4 rounds altogether. The 1st round was a brief introduction about ourselves, n we're required to do that in a group of 10. I think it was just to see how we present ourselves. It went well for me and 2 of us got through the next round; the uniform testing. Again, 10 of us were in a group and finally, only 3 of us got through. The 3rd round is all about your wisdom, experience and knowledge. I overheard a few people discussing about the questions after the 1v1 interview. Surely enough, I know everyone will not be asked the same questions. hat's why most importantly, we should prepare ourselves by doing researches and start pondering about the answers. Most importantly, I think we should be honest, sincere and passionate. At last, to my surprise, the interviewer liked me and said I have the potential to grow in this career. He really wished that I could go through and send me off to the final round.

I was delighted, and I know God was with me all the while. Although I was nervous, I gave my best and being down-to-earth at all times (it's always my nature). It came to the final round and I was a bit more relieved, till I get to the final holding room. I realised I won't be able to be through till I get through this round. Then all my efforts I put in the previous rounds will be just wasted away like that. The nervousness came back again when I saw a few people failed in this round. Soon enough, it was my turn. I prayed my final prayer before I entered the room, and maintain the naturality in me before I entered the room. The interview ended in 15 minutes, and I came up and waited for the results. To my big big relief, I was successful.

How wonderful I felt at that time, and I keep thanking God for His faithfulness. Next up is the medical check-up, and if all things are well, we will proceed to SG starting our training. I pray for God'a healing hands to be on me, and may I be cleansed in the blood of Jesus Christ, that my body is healthy and free from sickness and be healed in Jesus' name.

I've dedicated my life to God, and I promised Him I will keep my monthly tithes for God, having Him taking control over my finance, which I've not done this before. Afterall, everything I have is His. It's time to get real and serious with God, and I lay my life on Him. All Glory and Praise be to our Lord.

I'm one step nearer to Singapore,yay! =D

No comments: