Saturday, April 26, 2008

Day 24 without Dan- Waiting, Planning and Preparing..

It's supposedly my last day in Penang before heading back to my home sweet home. I hope I can spend more time with Mom n Dad before I leave to SG...

The doctor told me on Wednesday my medical report will be ready by next Monday. Boy, I can't wait for the results to be sent for the employment pass approval and I heard it will take about 2-3 weeks. Let's hope it'll be done as soon as possible. I've been hearing about others of not getting their employment pass approval for 2 months or more, and I really wish mine wouldn't be that long. I wanna start work ASAP coz I think I've been hanging around for too long already. It's time to be a lil' more productive.

I gotta be home soon and start packing to move. I just moved back to Ipoh not too long ago and my stuffs are still in the boxes. Well, I wanted to bring them out, but there's no place to put them and the worst thing is, there is no closet in my room :S Furthermore, I was waiting for the interview in KL at that mean time working for Dad in the office. Sigh, my income's running low and I still have commitments to fulfill. Transition periods are tough...

I've been looking up on the room rental sites and manage to spot a few locations that should be suitable. I gotta be planning and arranging for accomodations and things to settle down when I'm there; opening a bank account, getting a phone line, looking up for furnitures andthings for the house/room, and get use to the life there. I bet things will be very different when I get there. Besides, when I'm settled down, I gotta help Uncle Danny to find for a job here too. Well, in a way it would be good for him n his future wife too ;). Arrrgghhh....suddenly there seems to be so many things to do at the same time! Yes, I just gotta take things slowly...*deep breath*

Now it's just waiting...and in the mean time, please don't think so much girl. You're gonna be alright there. Look forward to a new life, Mom and Dad's waiting for you to bring them good times! May the Holy Spirit live in me and I will stay pure in everything I do...May I glorify our Lord with my life. Amen.

No comments: