Friday, April 4, 2008

Day 2 without Dan

Phew..the 1st day is over. Sigh, how come it seems days are so hard to pass by now? I wonder when will be the time when I don't have to take notice of the time and days that passed by and live happily. Going through this whole process again is not easy. I wonder how long it will take this time...I know tears and heartaches will accompany these days again..

Well, I strongly believe if love is true, it will definitely give way to flaws, and learn to accept the very different partner in life. The truth is, it's because the love is not enough to be compatible with the much greater love of the other partner, who is willing to sacrifice anything to make things better. It doesn't seem that sacrifices is too big, cause, to this person, it is all worth while.
To have a better life with this partner, and a good family, why not?

To me, it's not my own happiness that I want to pursue anymore, but for the happiness of the both of us. That's why I chose to sacrifice this. Love is all about sacrifice. It is not that I sacrifice this just to salvage the relationship, but it came to the point that I realise life is so much more about self-happiness, and it is so much more meaningful to have a fulfilled life together.

Is he telling me this because he can't give me that happiness? Why wouldn't I be fulfilled if I have a good life with my partner, for life? Is there anymore meaning for me to pursue my passion if I've lost te more precoius thing lin life? Or he just can't accept me, even though I've changed?
Does he not understands this??? I didn't know he knew me so well, even beyond my own understanding of myself.

Maybe it is because the love he has is not enough. Maybe he thinks somebody out there deserves more of his love. And that somebody out there, is able to be compatible with him in the future. I can't be complaining much. Love sometimes can be very selfish. Maybe I should learn one day to be selfish too.

I know how he feels. Nobody will love the person too much to let the person go. Don't be too naive of yourself, please, girl.

Well, maybe all this sacrifices doesn't seem to be meaningful to him. Maybe to him, it's like putting a different jigsaw puzzle together. Sometimes it's better to be truthful than to put meanings in other words to make them look better.

Wake up girl, the sky is not as blue as you think!

No comments: