Saturday, April 5, 2008

Day 3 without Dan

Yeah..yeah..i've awakened already.

Heard it, confirmed, reaffirmed again...I just have to get it into my hard head.

C'mon..it's clear now. He just don't have enough love for you, don't you get it?? He's just not sure that he'll ever find someone better than you..Yeah, there's not enough love..

Oh well, since this is what he's decided, can I do anything bout it? I just have to live with it.

Love is not easy, at least I know it's not easy for everyone. But God has made me into such that I'm loyal and willing to accept the person for who they are, if that is the person I chose to be with for life. And the Holy Spirit has made me see what is righteous in God's eyes, where everyone else, or maybe most of them do not see.

I guess now I have to get on with life. Having a real good conversation doesn't mean things will definitely make a good turn. Don't be too hopeful and definite. Don't be too naive anymore ok.

Till then, time will tell, and God be our witness.

Oh sadness..please don't come back...Perhaps I have to learn how to see the world differently now. You're not that young girl anymore..don't be so naive.

Dear God, please strengthen me, as I'm struggling very hard to face the coming challenges; being independent, learning the hard fact that I'm really on my own now..and I'm not in any position to change or do anything about people's future, except mine.

Please work in me to be a better person for You. Please fulfill Your purpose in my life before I leave this world, because You're the reason why I'm here. Please open doors for me wherever You want me to go...

No comments: