Saturday, May 31, 2008

Day 60 without Dan- The Start of Something New

I'm gonna leave my home, my 2nd home and my country soon..I'm gonna leave to somewhere new and foreign to me. I'm gonna be living all by myself, becoming independent for real now. I'm gonna start a new life altogther soon..and it's a new beginning of a new future.

This is gonna sound similar..I'm gonna miss my homes, but no so much for my country =P. My home is where my parents are, and nothing beats the warmth of the family. Our family is the closest to us and they are always there when you need them. A family is supposed to be filled with love and care, just like what God intended for us. I know I'm gonna miss them a lot, but there's something that needs to be done to carry the burden of the family together with my parents as a responsible daughter. And I believe experience is very important for a person, especially people like me who hasn't much experience of the outside world. Being protected and kept in the house doesn't really helps, seriously.

It caused me to be immature, and not aware of the dangers of the outside world. Some times we'd just have to gain experience from the outside world to grow up n wiser. There, I know I will learn a lot, and I will grow more. By God's grace I'll be a better person.

My song, "Unforgettable" is complete. I'm crossing my fingers and hoping the song would be arranged and produced so that it would be included in Simon's album, and be aired on radio. I'm not gonna stop here. Music is my passion and life. I'm gonna do more good music, and I will never stop singing.

I'm gonna miss my friends, especially my partners who are also my closest friends. Nothing beats the joy of sharing the same passion together. They do what I do, they love what I love. They care for me and help me when I need them, and I really thank God for them.

It's gonna be a whole new world out there. And I'm gonna face it all on my own. God will be there for me I know. I must be strong. I must not be easily teared down but shine for the Lord in whatever I do. I will draw closer to God each and everyday so that I will not loose track of Him. Here I am, humbled before You, take me, and lead me to wherever You want me to go and do, Oh Lord. I wanna live my life doing what God wants me to do, fulfilling His purpose in me.

Dear Lord, I pray for the people in Singapore, that they will not be racist but be filled with love and care. I pray that they will not cause any trouble and will be filled with Your grace, and everything there will be smooth flowing. Lord, please send Your angels there to guide me and take care of me. May I shine for You there by Your sufficient grace, for all things work together for the good. Dear Lord, please teach me to be humble and forgiving, but wise enough to protect myself from dangers and temptations. Thank You for Your wonderful Love that never fails me everyday, eventhough I failed you. You never leave me but always be there to remind me that You are there for me.

Amen.

No comments: