Monday, May 12, 2008

Day 42 without Dan- Sat & Sun, Catching Up & Looking Forward…

As usual.. Always can’t get enough sleep for some reason.. I gotta do something to the bed!!!

Saturday and Sunday was a time of catching up with lotsa good’ol and new friends…We went to visit Mike at the motorcross competition at Lembah Tempurung on Saturday. I almost forgotten about it until he reminded me the night before. Luckily we managed to get there on time the next day, and both Willy and Charleston had a fun time watching those motor crossers trained and pulling off their stunts. I managed to catch up with Mike; ahh, he’s still as playful as ever, young and energetic. Being a professional motor cross racer, he and his bro, James weren’t allowed to participate (coz they’re too good already, haha). Well, it’s a good thing they are able to have their passion as a career =). (Besides this, Gua Tempurung is a nice place!)

It was a long day, coz after that I met up with another friend in town. She needed company coz she kinda went through the same thing as I did. I know how it is to be alone at this kind of time, and I don’t think I want the same thing to happen to her too. I had to bring her home later on and of all times, I lost my way. I was almost on the way to Penang after dropping her back! In the end, I was late for the late night show….=S.

Sunday was Mother’s day. We actually planned to watch the motor cross today too, but since it was Mother’s day, we thought we should spend some time with Mom and Dad to have lunch. Church service was in the evening, and I managed to catch up with Pastor’s daughters, Sherine and Melissa. Both of them were and are flying and the both of them were my schoolmates! Haha. As Pastor’s daughters, I’m sure they had enough advice from their parents about flying, and both of them had their fair share of experience in the airlines. They both gave me a lot of heads up, advice and a challenge to stay pure and right in God’s presence, and most importantly to have a good relationship with God. Sherine was in SIA for some time till she got the calling and went for Bible school for 1 year. She’s now doing good serving back in Ipoh in our church. Thank God for guiding me through this path, and giving me a lot of guidance from so many different people sharing the same career that loves God.

It seems modeling is a kinda trend recently, and surprisingly even in Ipoh. I kinda met another old friend in this church and he’s into modeling as a career doing for Asian countries. Gee, that oughta be good, coz this is the best offer I ever heard of from so many others. He meets their conditions with the looks and everything. Well, actually to talk about it, the history of our friendship was quite a funny one too, haha. But then, gosh… he is still as shy as ever.. Sweet =). Later on, I managed to catch up with his bro too before heading home.

I guess I’m gonna be missing these guys soon as I get to SG. I didn’t realise that I’ve actually a long list of friends I almost forgotten about. It’s gonna be a whole new life in SG, and a bunch of whole new friends I’m gonna meet with soon. I know the culture there would be different and everything else would be different, but I’m just gonna stick to my goal, look to God and do my thing before I move on to the next stage in life. Those were something for me to get my mind off the depression and sadness for a while. Despite that, I would still have those thoughts back every night I sleep, but I am slowly trying to recover from the hurt and depression.. I’m really looking forward to the new days, so that there’s something new in my life, and I shall forget about everything of the past, and have a new life once and for all.

No comments: