Thursday, May 8, 2008

Day 38 without Dan- It’s All in Words

They say a song would be so much more meaningful if it’s written with our hearts, through the real experience that our soul has gone through. All of what the composer has gone through and everything that’s hidden in the heart will be expressed out through the particular song; something that verbal words alone are not enough to express.

For me, this is a song that marks a significant moment in life.

I chose to name this song;

Unforgettable

It’s so hard to see you go
It’s so hard to see you move away, from here
I see the love we’ve always shared
Like a bird flown away

With all the memories, kept in my mind
Will I be seeing the light again, to leave all the past behind

Chorus

Forgive me for what I’ve done
Forgive this little child inside
I gave all I had to try to look through your eyes
Or is it better left unsaid
And to just let time define
You’re always be in my mind
Unforgettable

Now I’m left alone
I don’t seem to understand, I can’t seem to explain
I keep turning back
To try to see the wrongs and rights
Why didn’t I see the signs

Bridge

If I was given one more chance, I would try to turn back time again
If I would see you once again, I would say all this to make you stay

No comments: