Friday, May 23, 2008

Day...Together Forever


It’s been some time since the last entry. As much as I wanted to get it updated, I was kinda restricted from it coz there was no chance for me to go online. Thus, the wide time gap in between the last and the latest entries.
May 17 marks a special day for this couple.....

I was back in Penang to attend a lovely couple’s wedding; Sharon and Kevin. I’ve known them ever since they were newly going out with each other, around 2 years ago. Sharon is always a sweet girl, who was quite anxious of this relationship and loves Kevin a lot. She’s always enthusiastic about the both of themselves. At the isle, both Kevin and Sharon pledged their loves to each other for life before the Lord, and what’s best is, they found out they not only want to live together, but can’t even live without each other. I’m sure they had not only touched my heart, but the hearts of all the other witnesses on that day as well. I’m really happy for the both of them, and I pray for God’s blessings to be with them.

Coming and being together for life seemed so easy for them although I too understand that they have gone through many obstacles and challenges during those 2 years being together. It was only 2 years, and they could tie the knots and being so assured for life that this is the life partner they want to be with. Well, I guess it tells us that God works in miraculous ways, and He definitely has a plan for our lives. It was a great and special moment for them at that point of time. They are such a beautiful couple =).

Hmmm..well now if you ask me, I’m not too anxious for mine at the moment. After all, God has His plan for us, and every thing has its own timing. It’s all up to Him to make things and break things, so I’m letting Him to take over the steering wheel. I’m just gonna cross my fingers, trust God, and move on.

I’ve been back to Penang for almost a week now. This time back here is a time of catching up with lotsa buddies and friends. Hey, honestly I didn’t know I’ve got so many friends to catch up with, and I wonder if I have enough time to catch up with all of them in this short period of time. Boy, I can’t wait to start a whole new life altogether soon....

No comments: