Friday, February 15, 2008

Day 6 without Dan in Penang

The day before was Valentine's Day, and it was like any other day for me. Oh well, of course there's like something missing, but then I have to learn how to adapt to it..

Had a conversation with Dan, and I understand that his concerns towards the future and all. I don't know whether it's his future or ours, but then he once told me that he couldn't see any future in the both of us already. Because of our choice in life, because of characters in life. For some reasons, I know he's still having the same feelings and thinking.

I appreciate the fact that he commits to us and our relationship. But I know I cannot be selfish. I told him that my choice of career path will depend on the pros and cons that I have to face, and if becoming an air stewardess could have a promising future, and it is worth taking up as to not jeopardising our relationship and our future, then I'll take it up. If not, if the consequences are not reasonable, I know I have to make a decision to sacrifice my dreams for it.

I wonder why there are so many decisions to make in life. This decisions are not minor ones, but those that would affect my life. It's true God gives us a lot of decision, but most importantly we've to listen to God, and follow what God has installed for us. I'm listening, and waiting. I do not want to make the same mistake again. Because by doing this, God's presence's not there and I would not fulfill His purpose.

Open my eyes and ears to listen to you O'Lord, that I may walk with You. I don't want to make my own decisions, but rather follow what You want me to do. May Your purpose be fulfilled in me.

Another day of job searching, and the next step is to seek counsel from the pros, so that I will take the right path in SG. Sometimes indecisiveness can kill; a dangerous character to have.

Don't mean to make you unhappy Bebe... =(

No comments: