Thursday, February 21, 2008

Day 12 without Dan in Penang

What is a relationship without equal feelings for each other?

It always takes 2 to tango. Why am I so blind that I thought all this while, his feelings for me is always the same? N hoping to make things work? Lotsa things that was revealed over this period of time. I don't believe what I feel, that's why I needed to find out. Yes, he doesn't love me like I love him.

Perhaps whatever I said, I do or express isn't as meaningful as what I've felt. No matter how good a person is, no matter how wonderful it is, there're always flaws. That's what I previously didn't think of. Which makes me thinking, should I still do much things for this relationship anymore? Is it worth it? Till the end, it'll probably not work out.

I always thought we should accept each others flaws and learn to live with it. Yes, this is only true if we really love each other. Now I understand why he just couldn't. It's sad to know, that he hasn't the same equal feelings for me, and it's sad to know that this relationship is not his real priority.

If it's only for a still bit of affection, it's no point. I have no confidence that things will change, seriously. I'm sad, hurt, feeling hopeless and dissapointed. It tells me that whatever effort that I've make will never seem to work. Finding back his feelings? This sounds so familiar when I was being cheated at the end before. Seems like there is no point for me to continue contributing to this relationship anymore. To the point where he can say it's ok if I don't put too much feelings to this relationship. I already knew.

Why will I be crying? I'm sad, and it hurts much. Anybody who've been dumping in so much feelings would feel the same too. I rather see him happier than not being together. It's time to let go. Don't wanna waste so much time. I don't want to, and I know deep down I can't.

No comments: