Sunday, February 10, 2008

Day 1 without Dan in Penang





Dan's gone to Singapore today..for good.

He left this noon at 2.10pm; I sent him off at the airport. For some reasons, we had a lil' argument, and for all times, it has to be at the last minutes before he left. It wasn't my intention to kick a big fuss out of little things- I just wanted to remind him that i'm still here, and I'll stand with him till the very last minute.

I wanted him to make me happy, but he couldn't do it because he wasn't happy with the way I behaved. Well, yeah, girls at most times are unreasonable, and guys should be the one that is more generous. Then again, as i thought back, probably it's because he's being real, honest and I know it's certainly a good side of him which I can really appreciate.

The clock ticks 1.10pm, and he's about to enter the gates. We're still on the same subject, both having our own stands until we almost reach the entrance, when I can't help but tears just keep rolling down my cheeks. Whatever that happened, I am still gonna miss him a lot. I wish we were not at the gates. I wish we never had to be there, and tomorrow I'll get to see him again at his home.

He was calm, but i couldn't control myself. I never had this feelings before, and there were a thousand and one thoughts in my mind. I heard him, and I heard the both of us. I am going to be a better person for God, and for us. If I look up to God, all things will fall into place. Dan's advice, his messages to me all came at once. It may sound tough before, but it is not now. Because it's worth everything.

I miss him, I really really am. Only those who experienced it before understands. I don't know when will I be able to see him, and pray to God every day to bless him, take care of him, and guard his heart, that he may not sway away from God. I know if both of us keep close to Him, all things will work together for the good in His plans.

It's not that I've not been alone before. It's different, because this time the image of this person will linger in my mind each and every time, day and nite. Unlike before, I've someone to miss, dearly now.

I love you Daniel.

No comments: