Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Day 10 without Dan in Penang

After a long week, it's time for Grandma and Uncle Theen start working and get back to Rawang. They just left with Aunt Maggie and Steve back to Ipoh, and will be around to settle their matters before heading back. I'll be meeting them soon by this Wednesday :). Had a good time spending the week with them, it's good to always have visitors at home.

It's time for me to get back to KL for the last, finale performance in Stadium Titiwangsa for OIAM '08; gee..that's fast. Bye bye to competitions, and say Hello to Singapore. I'm currently planning my way down to there, n hopefully I'll get a job asap. After Sunday, I finally knew what I'm capable n potential in, and I can actually find my career path more clearly now. Thanks to Jolene n Joseph, their both great ppl, Thank God so much for them.

What they told me was real, n practical, but I've also other views from more experience people and their opinions are worth considered. Therefore, I came up with this plan; to work in SG for 1 year as trial, and move on to something else if I don't like it. It's always easier to get a job there than here. Will see where God's leading me to.

As for me n Dan, well, I learn not to take things so seriously and always prepare for the worst. No doubt with much preparation, if bad things happens it will still hurt. But with expectation, at least I've prepared myself. Well, I think everybody has to pursue and strive for their lives, not living their lives for others. I rather to be happy than anything else. I'll just let God lead the way.

I learn not to be too mindful and putting my feelings too much, coz it's actually only from my side all this while. Well, since it's like that, I don't want to put too much hope in it. Again, it takes 2 to tango.

Lord please be the light, shine us through and guide to where to move. Please turn water into wine, and let our relationships be renewed again. I surrender everything unto You. Thank you Lord, Amen.

No comments: