Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Day 3 without Dan in Penang





Sek bao bao! Grandma's in Penang and she cooks almost every meal for us. Hou hou sik ah! She'll be cooking Kai Si Hor Fun tomorrow, i'm gonna be learning from her..(hope to cook for Dan bebe one day :)) hehehe

I had a very bad day yesterday, coz the groaning stomach pain was the worst that I could barely stand or walk. The pain wasn't any better even until I lied in bed. There I was, groaning like crazy on bed till I was too tired; prayed and proclaim in Jesus name that I will be healed and fell asleep.

This morning when I woke up, to my surprise, the stomach pain's gone! Praise the Lord, He is so faithful~ I never thought it could be any better considering that my condition seemed to have gone from bad to worst...God is good :D

It's another day of recuperation, and I was staying at home for the whole day, reseraching on jobs and any other potential careers in Singapore. Well, if you ask me, I've always wanted to be in SIA. But it seems things wouldn't be the way I wanted, and I have to change my course. Sigh...I've to seek God ultimately on this.

I pray that God will guide me, and show me the best path to move on. Ultimately, God's in control. This should be the biggest ever dilemma so far that's ever happened to me over the years of my life.

Waiting for Dan to come online. He'd usually be online by now. Wonder what's taking him so long..... :(

No comments: