Thursday, June 12, 2008

I'm Gonna Miss Home ;~(

Yeah I know, I've always been looking forward to this..I've always wanted to start a new life and future..But deep down right now, I'm feeling a lil' sad....

I know I'm gonna be missing home again, that's for sure. Mom n Dad's come to a good'ol age, and I'm leaving them once again. I can see them going all out for all of us; their children and their love towards us. I can't barely see them not having a good life at an old age later on. But I know that Dad wants me their children to be with him..

Wait, Mom n Dad. Wait for me. Until I get myself settled down I'll try my best to help out the family. And when I've settled down in somewhere safe and nice, I'll bring you to come stay with me and have a good life. I've got dreams, dreams to have a better life and a dream to see my parents happy, that I did not dissapoint them and their investment in me is all worth while.

Dear Father in Heaven, please take care of my parents, and bless them with long life and good health so that they'll live long enough to spend their precious time together and with their children, and also with their grandchildren. We're all older now, not the kids anymore who used to ride our scooters in our good'ol house compound. It's time for us to fulfill our responsibilities as their children n God's children. Please guard our hearts, that we may not fall into temptation, but ultimately be secured in the hands of our Lord Jesus Christ n we will shine for You n fulfill Your purpose in us for Your Glory.

No comments: