Sunday, June 15, 2008

I'm Feeling Lonely Already..

I wonder what's wrong with me...I'm feeling lonely already right now. The fact that I've to leave all my friends and close ones makes me feel so alone like a stranger in a new place. Now I really understand how it feels to leave my home and going to a new place.

Simon's told me about how he feels for his girlfriend and how he misses her a lot. And I'm really glad for him that he has so much love for her and their relationship is great. Although there're things that are not so right from Simon, I still wish him the best with his 'Chellam' for years to come =). Camilia is doing with good with Herman. They are always forgiving each other and Herman's always so loving to her no matter what happens. This are such great examples that one must learn from them. I pray earnestly that God will take care of them.

I'm concerned of alot of things actually. I'm concerned about the people that I'm about to meet and whether I'm matured enough to handle tough situations and overcoming loneliness. I know it's gonna be tough. I'm concerned whether I'll be protected and whether there is anyone there for me in times of difficulty.

I know God will be there for me. I know He will protect me and bring great people to help me. I know I need to place my trust in God. I know it very well. But I've to admit, sometimes it's easier said than done. I always have my weaker side. I'm gonna really sit down n pray tonight to talk to my Father in Heaven.

There used to be someone there for me. But I've to learn how to be independent now. It's gonna be just me and God...I know I shouldn't be thinking back, and trying to be dependent on someone else, but I thought that's what a girl really really wants in life; to find a life partner where she can place her trust n love into. And right now, I've to start a new journey all over again. Guess I'm just not that strong enough..

Dear Father, please comfort me with Your presence. I'm really feeling very awkward right now as I pour my feelings out. It's just a feeling of loneliness, and no more than that I hope. I'm not as strong as people think. I'm not as matured as I thought I am. I need a lot of support. Please give me wisdom and mould me into a better and wiser person for You. I feel very empty inside at times. Only You can fill me up Lord. I wanna deal with myself before I could deal with people. It seems like I'm a problematic child, but I know I'll always have a better side in Your eyes. Please fill me with Your love, and do not leave me. I need You, dear Father.

No comments: