Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Back to Freedom Again~

I'm having mixed feelings right now..a lil' excited and a lil' sad. I'm excited because I'm heading to a new place to face a new challenge, and a sad because I'm gonna miss home and friends. I'm not gonna be able to be back so often again, and it's a whole new world I've to face out there, all alone...

Well, I'm blessed enough because God's blessed me with some friends and relatives there that could help me through the whole journey. This time, going through a whole new journey all by myself is totally different thing. To be honest, it's not burdening, and I've no extra reponsibilities, worries or concern that I've to consider to make any further steps. It's whole lot easier without that extra burden on my shoulders. Being all by myself, I've allowed myself to dream even more and to achieve greater things in life. People dream before they could achieve things, or else, we'll be just another ordinary visionless person on earth.

Got my stuffs all packed up for the flight..and a few more things to settle before I could leave this country in peace. I haven't stopped travelling for the past 5 months, but later on, I'll be staying put in one place for at least 4 months. That oughta be challenging, coz I get to explore a whole new country to me. It's a whole new place with a whole new culture and people.

And this time, I'm gonna be experiencing total freedom! haha. Well, not totally freedom, coz I'm not gonna betray myself and betray God with things that are not supposed to be done. God's always watching, and I'm not gonna let Him down. Will be looking for a good church and have a new beginning altogether. It's true to the saying "birds of a feather, flock together". We should be together as Christians to strengthen us spiritually and to encourage each other to be closer to God. I realised it's very easy for a lone sheep to get lost in the wilderness and be tempted by satan to follow him and his ways...hmm...not a very good idea. I oughta be looking for a good flock while I'm still conscious.

One very important thing that I've come to learn, is that God's never left us at anytime, even though we left Him. He always wants to speak to us, but we didn't allow Him to come near us. We close our ears and eyes, and we ignored Him for good. Till one very fine day, we realise that we're trying to run the path all on our own and things doesn't seem to go as well because we chose to be independent from God. And we started to realise how wonderful God's presence could be, coz we'll feel His joy and peace, knowing that He's taking care of us the whole time, not leaving a single step from us.

No comments: