Saturday, June 14, 2008

Counting Down to the Days...

It's 2 days and counting...Boy I can't wait! haha.

Gee, suddenly time seemed so precious. I couldn't get enough of staying back here. I know I'm gonna miss my buddies and the place where I spent my study n youth years altogether. I'm gonna miss the time singing together with my best buds. This place was where I grew in my passion in music. It was where I established my status in singing.

It was music that brought me love, and music that took my love away. It was music that showed what I really wanted in life. It was music that brought me into a different path of life. It was God's blessings to me. But I know somehow, God's telling me that it's not the time yet for me pursue music at this moment. I must learn how to have faith and follow His will.

I went to sign my bond and collect the air ticket for the Monday flight with Mom and Camilia. Mom and Dad's really going all out for me this time. Well, this is how it goes. We leave to secure a better future and our parents will always be loving, caring and worrying about us. Don't worry Mom and Dad, I won't dissapoint you.

I had a few last hang outs with my buds over the week talking and crapping just about everything. Friends are really important in life. Although they come and go, God's put them there for us in that point of time for a reason and purpose. And that's we must appreciate them for all the efforts they've done for us. I pray that God will bless my buds with a good life and future and continue to make good music. May their dreams be fulfilled.

I'm gonna be leaving soon, and I won't be able to catch up with you guys soon. Do take care, may you be blessed for your future undertakings. So long guys. Will see ya when I come back =).

~HUGS to you all~

No comments: