Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Turning The Page to A New Chapter of Life

Sometimes I look back n wonder how blinded I was n how much sh*t I've gone thru to finally understand, realise n wake up..hah, that's something to laugh at.

Thinking back, it ain't too bad afterall..at least I had a chance to grow up n be more mature from being a girl to a lady. Like the saying goes, "what doesn't kill you, will only make you stronger".

Enough of those lies I made myself to believe in. It's time to leave them all in the past n move on. They told me a person has to experience the worst to be healed from it. I finally agreed on that after much unecessary struggle. It's part n parcel of life. God wouldn't give you a challenge that you couldn't overcome. It's just a matter of time. Afterall, God should be the first in our lives. "Seek ye First the Kingdom of God, and all things shall be Added unto you". Yup, am slowly but surely learning on that. Afterall, He's the one who first Loved us.

Turn the page, but don't close the book. It would only mean that you've given up hope in life.

The only thing that I totally believe all the time, is a God that loves me more than anyone else in this world, a God that loves me so much to count the number of strands of hair on my head, n He only wants the best for me.

God is Good =)

No comments: