Monday, November 17, 2008

Interesting n Different; a Breakthrough


I've always have this thought about life- to make it more interesting or just to follow what everyone does...what makes more sense actually..




I desire to be someone Different.

Someone who stands out from the others. Someone who makes a difference to the people around me. I want to paint my life with all the different interesting colours and make it more vibrant~


OK...that's enough for my self-centredness..it's not a very good example to portray, but it's just part of the Interesting-ness in life. It's just not only about ourselves.

I'm not saying it is wrong to be thinking for yourselves, but it is more balanced if you can include other lives into yours as well.

To bless than only to be blessed. To give to others what God has given to you. To spread happiness to people after God made you happy. Isn't that more gracious? And it doesn't mean we still cannot make our lives interesting.

In actual fact, each and every single person on earth has a certain level of selfishness - don't tell me you don't love yourself that you wouldn't pamper yourself to a good meal and watch a great movie over the weekends.

Learn to enjoy while you have the time~

Do random acts of kindness to share and give to your friends and family around; you wouldn't loose anything accept to store more treasures for yourself in heaven.

Oh, and do remember to think for them. Try to put yourself in their shoes, and see whether the way we act or treat them is what we like to be treated ourselves.


I like my job and passion. I also desire to bless others as God's blessed me so abundantly. I love and appreciate my family and friends more and more each day. I'm desiring for a Breakthrough.

No comments: