Tuesday, November 11, 2008

-| Biker's Day Out |-

An off day!

It's always the day that I'm looking forward too after a flight..I usually liked hanging around overseas but recently (after having to suffer from bad indigestion and fever a few times onboard), I think I rather be at home then. It feels so much better being at HOME; I need some rest....

Fortunately, it's not another day rotting at home..at least not the whole day =).
I thought Josh didn't mean it when he told me about it- to get back a bike for himself ever since the last time he roamed the streets with his Hayabusa..And now I got the first hand experience of being on his Yamaha Fazer~




Josh was riding slow on our way to East Coast for dinner; yeah he told me he wouldn't wanna give me a scare but I thought he could do better =P.



N we went to the Marina Barrage..I didn't know they had interesting places like this in SG..guess I've gotta do more exploring ;) It's understandable though, you can't reach there unless you're driving or on bike, and on a Yamaha Fazer? It's cool-ness!

A biker's view on the road~


The experience on a bike accelerating to a speed of 170kmph is superb! Phew, I'm a rider baby! =D


It was one hell of a night~ I mean I've been on bikes before (let me see- a kapchai, a chopper) but this is awesome~


Thanks for the night Josh, it was wonderful =).

No comments: