Thursday, September 25, 2008

Adelaide- my 2nd time into Australia


My first time in Adelaide~

Believe this..we had;

1) o hours of sleep since evening the day before.
2) 0 hours of rest- literally "walking" to Adelaide.
3) 1 full day to tour around n cruise the streets
Reporting time was 10 am the next day. Touchdown time was 9am.

We went straight out to the nearest shopping street- Rundell St.

We wasted 40 mins loolking for the right direction, but fortunately was captivated by the beauty of the town along the way;

















~Pictures worth a Thousand Words~














And this...is the beauty of Glenelg West~ I felt like not coming back again =)






























This angler guy was funny, he came into the picture without my knowledge! That's good anyway, it just adds some spice into the pic ;) .


And so, there you go..that was Adelaide; a very laid back, comfy place everyone wants to be to have a getaway for a while, after a long hectic working period to just take a deep breath and enjoy the beauty of nature and a suburb experience..
We caught the late tram back to the hotel at around 9pm..boy I was very stoned I nearly fell asleep on the way back. Thank goodness we had a fairly later reporting time the next day I managed to have 12 hours of deep sleep that I was so energized the next day I had no problem "walking" back to SG again..haha.

Thank God for another safe flight =) .

No comments: