Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Feeling Like Crap!

Seeing him moving on isn't easy. I can't bear to go through the cycle all over again, as if the first time wasn't tough enough to get by. I hate it. And now I've to go through all of this again. I know I was forcing myself to let things go and see it in a different way altogether, but deep down inside, it's not as easy.

I hate the fact that there's this someone comes along, or so to speak had been there all this while along the road, waiting for the opportunity to snatch away things for their own benefit and literally "rob" them away, before the the person involved ever realised it. I could never the comprehend the reason for all this sh*t I've to go through. It seemed rational at one side, but on the other, I wasn't able to comprehend. It's the reason my heart could never understand or learn how to accept although my head said it was rational. So much for my female intuition..It never failed me.

So much for understanding me. So much for doing the things that cares for my feelings. So much for all of that sh*t. So much for me being immature. So much for all that lame excuses. I couldn't seem to buy them. Somehow, I still look like a stupid kid who doesn't know how to control her feelings and just making a fool out of herself.

Stupid, naive and gullible lil' girl. She could just be swallowed whole by the hungry wolf and she would still thank him for his generosity to swallow her whole n not leaving the other half to suffer. A bigger lesson learned this time. Again my heart's shattered into pieces. Feeling very painful inside.

I hate this!

No comments: