Friday, October 10, 2008

Getting Closer to You/ I amsterdam!

I can only not start with anything else but to thank My Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ. He listened to me when I was crying foully, when I was down n depresed, n He heard the desires of my heart, and He healed me.

= I'm now a renewed person. He was the only eyes to see me going through all the agony and pain, and He knows better than anyone else. He picked me up when I fell. I didn't see His footsteps around, but I saw His shadow in front of me. =

I started getting closer to the people around me; the Godly people who really cared for me and make me feel belonged, like a family; Victor, Shu Xian, Casey- they are all great people God sent me, n I owe it to all of you in N31 =).

Job wise? Coping up even more, n every stations did not fail to mesmerize me leh! I don't mind going back there again and again coz there are like so many places to explore!

Now, this is Amsterdam~


I was on the Canal Cruise, n this is a scene that can only be caught by catching a boat;


Uniquely, they label themselves as the "I Amsterdam"s. This is one of the thousands of souvenir shops in the state at the Flower Market. I just liked the signboard..hehe.



this was at 1 of the canals along the street we were at. FYI, Amsterdam's below sea level, n that's one of the reasons for their unique infrastructure.



N This, is the terrific scene at the canal I've taken during the night; this is an awesome scenery captured on camera~ I tried to positioned myself in this scene too, but the camera doesn't work very properly; my face was blurred =( .

Thank you Lord for another long but safe flight =).

No comments: