Wednesday, February 11, 2009

心太乱。。

He told me the other day we could meet up. I was indeed happy. We have not met for such a long time. We chat online, for only once in a while. But I figured he'd already put it at the back of his head.

"Are we still friends?" He asked me the other day. I can only answer a "yes". It seemed I was left with no other answers to come up with. I looked forward to meet him up before I leave for work for 5 days. But it seemed the meet up was nothing important to him and he will only make it to his convenience.

Again, I thought I was ok. But obviously, I'm not. The painful 5 days went by. I dreamt about us again. A year had gone by to be exact, but it is just as if it happened yesterday. I started to make assumptions. I do not know how to react if one day I find him with someone else. I thought I could take it easily. I was wrong.

I really want to know. It does me no help, it might kill me inside out, and there's nothing I could do, but I just want to know..

1 comment:

josephine wong suk mun said...

Hey dear.

=(

Saddens me to hear you feeling so sad. Its tough... but as they say, time will heal. Just the matter of when.

Cheer up, please!