Friday, January 9, 2009

I Like to Thank Ya'll

It's 2009, and I've got a whole bunch of people to thank for '08!

I like to thank.....

My Lord n Saviour Jesus Christ for loving me so much everytime and everywhere. He saw me through my ups n downs and never left me but showering me with blessings throughout. Thank you, my Dearest Father in Heaven =) .

Mom n Dad for supporting me through all my decisions and choices in life. Thank you for being always there for me no matter what happens. I'll try my best to give you a good life in time to come. ~With much Love~

My bros- Terry, Bronson. Thank you for always being there for me in KL, when I needed someone to pick me up from the airport, the bus station n during my audition days when u guys had to pick me up n keep me company no matter how inconvenient it was. Thank you for your support throughout the whole OIAM competition.

My youngest bro- Charleston for still remembering to talk to me when I come home, haha. You oughta do better in your studies man. It's not a time to fool around!

Grandma and Shann Yee, for always caring for me and providing me with everything useful that you could think of. You guys are the loveliest people after my parents! Grandma, I promise I'll go travelling with you this year! Shann Yee, I got what you wanted ;)

Mag Yee for letting me stay with you for 4 loonng years in Penang. I know I didn't live up to your expectations, but I tried my best. Thank you for providing me with my daily needs. At least I had a home.

My best friends, Camilia and Liang in Penang. I had the best time in Penang with you guys. To Camilia- we shared the same passion, have the same thinking, love the same food, ever forgiving to each other, treat your home like mine and mine like yours (haha). Liang for always listening, consoling and keep me company throughout my lowest n toughest times. Simon for being my best partner in crime, for all the songs we've done n the passion we had together. You're the MAN!

To Aunty Lucy and Sand, for bringing me into the Sand family and be as one for God, and to share our music to people. I can never forget the trips n experiences we had together. Eddie n Jasmine for being the best boss and gave me so many chances to showcase my talent n perform for them. I can't deny that I've improved so much in singing from all of you.

To all the friends that came n go. You left me with appreciation towards all your good deeds and the thought for me.

To all the bittersweet memories of '08. Goodbye to ya'll. It's time for a new year and a new beginning. God be my witness~

May God Bless you all in the years to come. Love you guys heaps!

No comments: