Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Losing My Passion....

I looked back into the past. I see myself living my dream and passion...And now I looked at friends who persisted from day one together with me. They're halfway to their dream. They've got their passion in place and their living it; living with Music.

This passion in us is something where money can't replace and a relationship that just couldn't rob away from, let alone other things in life. It is just that satisfaction that we've fulfilled in our lives with no regrets. Oh, how I hope people would understand what we're going through. It's not money that matters. It doesn't matter if we don't earn as much as others. It's just the journey and the achievement that was less enjoyed and experienced by most people. It's just something we enjoy doing for life, when others may not understand or feel the same way we do. Others may feel comfortable in a secured, mundane, monotonous and common life, but that's not for us.

I'm not a person who can be satisfied with that kind of life. I have an adventurous self that couldn't be fulfilled easily. I am someone that looks for new challenges everytime to constantly maintain the enthusiasm. I am not a person who could ever sit still. I am impatient.

As if losing a relationship is not enough- I'm now losing my passion. I'm losing a part of my life. My life becomes somewhat meaningless without the passion. I slowly become a nobody. I am slowly diluting into the life of a common. I'm losing that thing that portrays my uniqueness and to stand out from the others.

I always wanted to be different from the common; to be uniquely unique. Oh, when will I be able to do it again? Time is slowly catching up, and I do not have much time anymore. I am now making it a sideline. It will never be forgotten in my life. It will never be taken away by anything or anybody. It shall be with me forever and ever, even if the world fails on me.

Dear Lord, please reveal Your purpose in me. I believe You've given me this talentand gift for a purpose. Use it for Your glory. May I be a servant unto You, O' Lord. Please do not leave me. I will only follow You and You alone till the end of my life. I am waiting upon You Lord. It is time I do something for You, my life's Author, my Friend, my Saviour, my Lord, my dear Jesus Christ.

Let all praise be unto You, and my life be dedicated to You, Dear Lord. Amen.

No comments: