Monday, July 7, 2008

The New Life I've Begun

Phew...what a long 2 weeks!

Imagine, you're in a foreign place trying to cope up and get use to the life here, and the company's rushing us thru so many documents processing, visa application, uniform fitting and ended up running here and there..

Nonetheless..

I did manage to get to hang out with our batch buds and manage to try some new stuff in SG.. The one on the right are some of my fellow batchmates..Batch 980.

Believe me, these guys are so not what you think they are..I guess I can just call them pure fun, and they brought life to the class. Well, one thing's for sure, they'll be the closest I can get in the company, especially when started goin on duty. We'll be missing everyone for sure...





This is my 4th week in SG now. So far, work's fun with those crazy guys around..and I started to realise that the culture in SG is so much different than that back at my home country. People here are more disciplined, despite the stricter rules and regulations by the government. Imagine, the country's got no news to write till they have to borrow that of their neighbouring country to write about!

This is first moments of independency, and I believe I'm coping quite well. What do you expect? I'm 23 now. Not that 3 year old kid dad used to hold in his arms anymore..a grown up lady holding her future in her very own hands. I must be strong!!!


My first step into independency; to learn how to cook! This is the first soup me n Ana boiled in our new home..it tasted quite nice for starters like us..I think we deserve a pat on the back ^^.

This is just the 1st step..we've got a long way to go in the years to come..
Way to go gal, keep it up..n THank God for being so loving and caring to me all this while. He is gooD!

No comments: